The SNOWboy Stage Whisper is new to the SNOWboy range of products and has been specially designed with Theatres in mind.
Manufactured solely by Snowboy Systems, this machine is suitable for all kinds of applications and is proving to be very popular with 4D cinemas.
Whisper quiet and self contained – the SNOWboy Stage Whisper is convenient to use, sturdy and reliable. The timer enables the machine to be set up and left to run to your own settings and economical snow fluid consumption means fewer trips back to the machine to refill. Single channel DMX also allows easy On/Off operation.
The Stage Whisper allows all the controls to stay at ground level, whilst enabling snow to be run up high into the gantry using the 15m extending hose reel.
Ground level operation incorporating a 20 litre barrel of snow fluid allows a considerably extended snowing time before refilling is necessary – 80 mins continuous snow fall on a medium flake size setting at maximum blower speed – up to 300 minutes at low blower speed.
Falling snow just got easier!
- Whisper Quiet – 61dB at 1m on low speed – 56dB at 3m on low speed
- Output – Projects snow over 6m horizontally on full speed setting – 4.5m on low speed setting. Snowhead can be used at any angle
- Removable Remote Control with 5m lead, Manual run and Timer run switches
- Motor Speed Control
- DMX On/Off facility
- 20 litre Snow Fluid Capacity
- 15m flexible hose with lightweight snowhead and our patented quick disconnect coupling to machine
- Adjustable Flake Size
- Intense, amazingly realistic effect
- Operate at source or Remote Control
- Robust stainless steel frame, interlocks to allow machines to be stacked
- Flexible spiral fluid tube designed to draw SNOWboy Fluid from a 20 litre drum
- Optional flight case 85 x 45 x 99cm, constructed from 9mm ply with red laminate, braked castors and separate internal section to store hose
- SNOWboy Snow Fluid is bio-degradable, non-toxic, non-staining and dermatologically tested.